Ready In: 20 min. | Serves: 4
2 whole wheat tortillas
1 cup grilled chicken
2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
¼ cup thinly sliced red onions
¼ cup cilantro
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat grill and brush with olive oil.
2. Turn heat down to low. Grill tortilla on one side. Remove from heat.
3. Spread sauce on the cooked side of the tortilla.
4. Sprinkle meat, veggies followed by cheese on top of tortilla and place loaded tortillas on grill.
5. Grill over very low heat with lid closed until all ingredients are warmed through & cheese has melted for about 3-5 minutes, until browned and crisp.