Ready In: 20 min. | Serves: 1
½ cup soy chorizo
1 large egg
2 thin slices avocado
1 ripe medium tomato (sliced)
¼ cup frozen sweet potato fries
1 large wheat tortilla
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place fries on cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crispy on the outside.
3. Whisk egg in bowl until whites and yolk are blended.
4. In a small pan warm up soy chorizo on medium heat, then add in eggs. Stir until eggs are completely cooked then remove from heat.
5. Wrap tortilla in paper towel and heat in microwave for approximately 7 seconds.
6. On top of tortilla add fries, avocado, chorizo, eggs and fold into burrito.