Ready In: 50 min. | Serves: 8
½ lb ground beef, cooked
½ rotisserie chicken shredded (skin & bone removed)
1 (10 ounce) can nacho cheese
1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
1 (4½ ounce) can diced green chilies
2 cups shredded jack cheese
cilantro & sour cream for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a heavy saucepan or skillet combine ground beef, chicken, green chilies and nacho cheese on medium heat until warmed through completely.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together both red and green enchilada sauce.
4. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, pour enchilada sauce mix in pan, enough to cover the entire bottom.
5. Begin to fill tortillas with two heaping tablespoons of chicken/beef mix. Roll up tortillas and place the closure face down in the baking dish. Repeat until pan is filled.
6. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top covering the entire pan. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
7. Bake uncovered in the preheated 350° F oven for 20-30 minutes.
8. Garnish with cilantro and sour cream.